- Show up early: be prepared and have your bike set. If you are a first time rider, We will help you get your bike set before class. All of our classes start and end on time.
- Please leave street shoes outside the studio (in the lobby area). Our bikes equipped with dual side pedals standard cage on one side and SPD clip on the other. If you’re planning on using the standard cage please bring a second clean tennis shoes for that purpose.
- You must have a heart rate monitor to participate, we recommend POLAR H-7 to maximize your efficiency while minimizing your odds of over training injury. You may bring your own or rent one.
- Text & Chatting: The use of cell phones is prohibited during class.
- Your spinning package-account cannot be shared with others. No spinning credit can be transferred to other accounts.
In order to cancel a CycleZone class, you must cancel 24 hours before class. Once your bike is cancelled, the class will be returned to your series to be used at a future date; the class is not refunded. If you haven’t cancelled your bike within 24 hours, your scheduled class will be charged to your series.
You can cancel your reservation in the following ways: 1) Log into your account and, next to the class you wish to cancel, press “cancel.” 2) Email Cycle Zone.
Wait list spots will be offered on a first reserved basis. Wait list reservations can be made using the online registration system or by contacting the studio. You’ll be notified via email if your wait list request is granted. Once you are notified, this class will be charged to your account and the seat is yours. You can remove yourself from the list at any time. We will turn of wait list online 3 hours prior to the class.
Walk-ins will be accepted on a first-come first serve basis provided that there is room in the class. Priority seating is for the online list.Spin Policies